Summer’s here, and the time is right for a furmeet in the park. So as is customary, here are our Final Thoughts:
- As a reminder, we start at Sidewalk/Equator at 12, and head to the park between 3 and 5. Walk route attached.
- The forecast is light cloud and 19C. So not overly warm, but if you’re fursuiting, do still bring your water.
- This meet, we have use of Equator Bar, next door to Sidewalk. If you’re looking for a more chilled-out space, head over there. You can fursuit in there, but bear in mind this is our quiet space.
- If you’re taking part in Artist Alley, please contact Soy. We also have a dedicated Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1322860377833537/
- The donation jar will be returning – please be generous!
- If you’d like to pre-order a Birmingham Furs lanyard, contact Rynozerus.
- Suggestions! We love them! And now there are several ways to make your voice heard. We have a suggestion box, an online form, and this month we’re trialling a Q+A session with the organisers. Join us under the flag at 5.30pm.
- Supporter/”I am” badge orders can be picked up from the Artist Alley.
That’s all for now – see you Saturday.
G M N R S T Z